How to Make Cake Flour
- Measure out the amount needed for your recipe.
- For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
- Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour.
- To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl.
- Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.
How to Make Icing sugarSee here
Mix equal quantity of normal caster sugar and corn flour and and give it god blend for 20 seconds in a blender.
How to make Marzipan(about 300 g marzipan)
- 1 dl Water
- 60 g Sugar
- 200 g decamped Almonds